Your UKBreakaways break includes...
* Two nights dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
* All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
* A Murder Mystery themed event during and after Saturday dinner in the hotel
50 Shades of Murder
Dominic Harker is a highly successful businessman. Self made millionaire and all that. Dom's work takes him all around the world where he hob nobs with celebrities, politicians, journalists etc. This weekend he is launching his latest his product - said to be a revolutionary piece of software that will take the world by storm. And this is your invitation to attend this extravagent event. But are the rumours about a new attractive young girl in his life true? Who is she? Is anybody envious and resentful of his money and his lifestyle? And would somebody will because of this jealousy?
Genre: Present Day
Optional Dress Code: Standard Party Wear
What To Expect
All character roles in our murder mysteries are played by a cast of professional actors. Your role during the events is to act as an investigator - questioning the suspects, watching the incidents and perhaps discovering the bodies! Guests are not required to act nor to be put into teams. The action will unfold around you and you will have the opportunity to interrogate all the suspects. You are also encouraged to freely roam the restaurant and to talk to characters as often as you wish. The event will be continuous throughout. Be careful you don't miss anything! Evidence will be displayed for you to study
How To Participate
* Bring a note pad and pen with you to jot down everything you hear
* Interrogate the suspects. They may have something to hide
* Listen carefully to what the suspects are saying to each other
* Read the evidence that is displayed
* Watch for any hidden facial expression that may give away a guilty secret
* Be suspicious and trust your instincts
* Above all, stay alert and keep your eyes and ears open. Trust no one. The person sitting next to you may be a murderer!
2 for 1 drinks