Shrek The Musical® is based on the story and characters from William Steig’s book Shrek! and the Oscar®-winning DreamWorks Animations feature film.
Originally directed in the West End by Jason Moore and Rob Ashford, the production has book and lyrics by David Lindsay-Abaire, music by Jeanine Tesori with multi award-winning set and costume design by Tim Hatley.
Join our unlikely hero Shrek and his loyal steed Donkey as they embark on a quest to rescue the beautiful (if slightly temperamental) Princess Fiona from a fire-breathing, love-sick dragon. Add the diminutive Lord Farquaad, a gang of fairytale misfits and a biscuit with attitude, and you’ve got the biggest, brightest musical comedy around!
Featuring all new songs as well as cult Shrek anthem I’m a Believer, Shrek The Musical brings over 100 much-loved fairytale characters, plus a 14 foot dragon, to life in an all-singing, all-dancing extravaganza.
All of these breaks include dinner, bed & breakfast (except where stated) accommodation at your selected hotel and admission ticket.
The Britannia Royal Bath Hotel
* Dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
* All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
* Admission ticket to see Shrek - the musical Live at the Pavilion Theatre, Bournemouth
Fri 22 Feb 2019
Shrek The Musical
The Majestic Hotel
- Accommodation at the Bay Majestic Hotel
- Evening meals at the hotel restaurant
- Full English breakfast each morning
- All bedrooms with private facilities, TV and tea/coffee tray
- Admission ticket to see Shrek The Musical live at the Pavillion Theatre Bournemouth
Fri 22 Feb 2019