- Delicious evening meal at the hotel restaurant
- Full English breakfast
- Overnight accommodation at the Bay Claymore Hotel
- Four Free Drinks Vouchers each night! (Selected brands)
- All bedrooms feature a private bathroom, TV and tea and coffee making facilities
Arrochar is a little village in the Scottish Highlands on the Cowell Peninsular in Argyll and Bute. It is located near the head of Loch Long and is incorporated within the ‘Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park’.
This beautiful place is set amongst some of the most stunning scenery in Scotland and is a perfect base for exploring the northern section of the Argyll Forest Park.
- Visit the hidden gem of Inchcailloch
- RSPB Inversnaid Nature Reserve
- Argyll Forest Park
- Mansefield Studios Pottery and Craft Gallery