Only Fools & Horses the Musical
It may have been some time since we last saw the Trotters, but Del Boy, Rodney and the rest of the Peckham gang are back and haven’t changed a bit!
The late John Sullivan’s son, Jim Sullivan, has teamed up with Paul Whitehouse to create a script and score to honour is father’s legacy.
Journey back to 1989 as we experience cherished memories from the TV series, including all the dodgy dealings and unforgettable moments.
There will be musical contributions from Chas n Dave alongside the beloved theme tunes and comic songs full of cockney charm.
All of these breaks include dinner, bed & breakfast (except where stated) accommodation at your selected hotel and admission ticket.
Only Fools & Horses The Musical
- Accommodation at the Tavistock Hotel
- Evening meal at the hotel restaurant on the first night
- Full English breakfast each morning
- All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
- Admission ticket to see Only Fools & Horses The Musical live at the Theatre Royal Hay Market
Fri 2 Aug 2019