Cinderella becomes a truly spectacular ballet as the Royal Albert Hall is brought to life with over 90 dancers, a live orchestra, and plenty of surprises.
Enter an enchanting kingdom where forest creatures live alongside princes, a growing tree appears to dance in the wind, and Cinderella’s wit and generosity get her to the ball – with the help of a little bit of magic.
This inventive production combines magnificent sets and costumes, surprising theatrical tricks and lively choreography to delight, move and astound – all to the melodious tunes of Prokofiev’s sublime score, performed by English National Ballet Philharmonic.
All of these breaks include dinner, bed & breakfast (except where stated) accommodation at your selected hotel and admission ticket.
- Two nights accommodation at the Tavistock Hotel
- Evening meal at the hotel restaurant on the first night
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Admission ticket to see Cinderella Ballet live at the Royal Albert Hall
- All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee
Fri 7 Jun 2019