Searching for holidays...
You have been entered into win our 2 night break in Whitby competition . Click here to return to the home page.
Please untick this box if you do not want to receive special offers from ukbreakaways.comWe do not pass your details to other companies.
1. This competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over.
2. The prize is a 2 night hotel stay at the Bay Royal Hotel, Whitby from the ukbreakaways programme for two people, subject to availability. The winner will be entitled to everything included on their chosen holiday as detailed on our website, any extra costs incurred by the winner are not included in the prize.
3. The prize will be drawn at random from all complete entries within 4 working days of the closing date.
4. The final closing date for entry to the competition is midnight on Wednesday 21st February 2018. Entries received after the final closing date will not be entered into the prize draw.
5. Strictly 1 entry per person. If subsequent entries are found, all of your entries may be disqualified from the prize draw competition.
6. To be considered a valid entry, entries must be submitted using the entry form contained within this page.
7. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of ukbreakaways, their family members or anyone else connected to the Company.
9. ukbreakaways accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize.
10. ukbreakaways reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently delete this Competition with or without prior notice.
11. ukbreakaways reserves the right to disqualify any entries at any time without prior notice.
12. No responsibility is taken for entries that are delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
13. The name and town or county of the winner may be published for congratulatory and promotional reasons.
14. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. Winners will be notified by email and/or post that they have won the competition.
16. Any prize not claimed within one week from the date of the prize draw announcement will be forfeited and no further claims thereafter will be entertained. We will draw another winner if the prize is not claimed by the original winner.
17. ukbreakaways reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
18. The Competition is governed by English law.
ukbreakaways.com offers a huge selection of weekends, short breaks and longer holidays throughout the UK. From seaside hotels, holiday centres through to 4 star country escapes we have accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets. Destinations include Llandudno, Blackpool, Scarborough, York, Liverpool, Torquay, Folkestone, Isle of Wight, Bournemouth and Newquay to name a few.
Payments can be made either via our web site or through our telephone reservations system by debit and credit card. If you wish to pay by alternative means please discuss this with a member of our sales team on 0844 682 8000.