*4 Crown *Indoor Pool *Lift *Parking *Wi-Fi
Excellent hotel owned by the Britannia group. Situated in a quiet, rural location, not too far from junction 27 of the M6, the hotel is ideally placed for exploring the delights of Lancashire.
Your UKBreakaways break includes...
* Dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
* All bedrooms with private facilities, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities
* Concert ticket to see Lionel Richie live at Leigh Sports Village
* FREE PARKING at the hotel
* SAVE on parking fees and hassle!
* FREE COACH TRANSFER to/from Leigh Sports Village
The soul legend who made a name for himself first with The Commodores in the '70s, before hitting world superstar status as a solo artist. Richie's career has seen him rack up sales of more than 100 million albums, 22 top 10's, five Grammys, an Oscar for Best Original Score, a Golden Globe and a host of other awards from virtually every major entertainment organisation.
He has shaped popular culture as his music has served as the soundtrack of several generations around the world. His music has remained at the forefront of his fan's milestone moments - first kiss, first wedding dance, first break up, first child. It's impossible to separate those memories and his music because they are inextricably intertwined.